Ours is a friendly, creative and collaborative open plan office with a talented team of nine who are able to provide the full range of architectural services from feasibility through construction to completion. Every member of our team makes a significant contribution to our developments and the team can provide expertise in BIM; Conservation; Interior Design; Environmental Design; Graphical Representation and Virtual Reality.
We are passionate about what we do and live up to our mission statement:
‘a team driven by design excellence and client satisfaction’
Part of the Wellwood Leslie Group
The Wellwood Leslie Group was formed in 2016 and consists of three companies:
- Wellwood Leslie Architects
- CSP Acoustics
- McLean Architects
This collaboration employs 26 people and is led by Neil Simpson, Managing Director of the Group. The Wellwood Leslie Group are an ambitious and growing business providing architectural services, interior design, space planning, conservation, sustainable design, expert witness, project management and acoustic consultancy services throughout Scotland and the UK.
Wellwood Leslie recently merged with McLean Architects in Glasgow allowing expansion of its geographic coverage across the central belt of Scotland. The business also delivers acoustic design consultancy services through CSP Acoustics, which also operates from offices in both Glasgow and Dundee.
The merger of the two architectural practices offers an enhanced, responsive service to new and existing clients by sharing collective knowledge, expertise and resources from two established centres.
Both practices have grown and developed from a rich heritage of long standing recognized businesses providing professional and technical expertise in a variety of different market sectors.
Our talented team have in-depth understanding of complex, highly serviced buildings and are familiar with the collaboration required between design team members and project stakeholders to deliver successful developments as illustrated in this document.
The key benefits that we can bring to our service delivery are:
- Capability in preparation of development appraisals and feasibility studies
- Experience in developing a comprehensive brief
- The ability to lead multi skilled design teams
- Knowledge and understanding of opportunities and constraints that influence design projects
- Expertise in negotiating with planning authorities over design proposals
- The ability to develop robust technical solutions to meet statutory requirements
- The skills to ensure a balance of time, cost and quality is maintained throughout the project
- The ability to understand our Client’s priorities and ensure their aspirations are achieved or exceeded
- The insight to deliver added value when we see an opportunity to do so